About my work as Fashion Product Manager
at Marwa, Casablanca, Morocco
Since February 2018
F/W 17-18 Trends report
About my work as Junior Fashion Product Manager
at Lizybiz, Paris, France
October 2016-October 2017
For the past 15years, LIZYBIZ has been working as a Textile solution provider for around 40 brands worldwide (such as ZARA, KENZO, AGNES B., ETAM, SESSUN, SANDRO, …) with international providers.
LIZYBIZ produces around :
Overview: see company's portfolio
I started in the fabric department where I learned more about the printing process (inkjet printing but also automatic, manual and rotative printing) and fabric industry.
After a few weeks, I landed in the garnment department, following sampling (from sketch to prototypes) for 4 brands and following sampling & production for another one (from 1st prototype to final bulk delivery).
• Manage the creation of prototypes samples for 5 national and international Fashion brands
• Calculate the total cost of new products and compare alternatives
• Be in touch with with sales representatives and customers on technical questions
• Corresponding with overseas suppliers to anticipate and solve problems that may occur
• Quality control from sampling metrages to prototypes, PPS size set and shipping samples
• Inspect production samples to make sure all products are made correctly within clients' standards and according to production deadlines
• Import/Export management (quality tests, final inspections, delivery planning, ...)
About my work as Junior Buyer / Assistant Product Manager in Fashion
at Sepia/Sienna Si, Paris, France
August 2015-September 2016
After 3 years working in web product management & marketing, I wanted to get specialized in Fashion product management.
The challenge: get a quick and efficient training, combining theory and practice.
I went back to school at the Fashion School Modspe Paris for 1 year in apprenticeship.
In Paris, working for the brand Sépia, which has 70 shops in France.
As an Assistant Product Manager in the women's ready-to-wear market. I also got the opportunity to manage the whole accessories collection.
Fashion design contest
February 2011 - Nancy, France
This event was organized by the fashion association Vertiges Mode in Nancy.
It was open to students in Fashion School willing to show their skills. Though I was in Business School back then, I chose to take the plunge and got selected for the competition based on my sewing portfolio I had been making for the past years.
I was thrilled with the technical challenge: choosing a theme and build a whole project accordingly.
...But this was also a real pleasure: having fun playing with design, colors and fabrics with no creative restriction.
I wanted to blur lines between dream and reality: I came up with a fashion journey from the everyday life to a wilder world, just like Alice experiences in Wonderland.
As we had 3 outfits to show, I build my project around a visual crescendo.